We believe that:
Children and community at the centre
- Our school is a family that provides a positive, happy, caring, safe and supportive environment.
- As a family, our school plays an integral part within the wider community.
- Governors, staff, parents and children work in partnership to secure ongoing school improvement.
Kindness and consideration for all
- Everyone in our school community is encouraged to have respect for themselves, others and their environment.
- All adults and children are valued, respected and treated with integrity.
- We believe that we should do our best to recycle and sustain in order to help to preserve the world’s resources.
Inspirational learning that challenges and excites
- We offer opportunities which promote independent learning, self-motivation and enquiring minds.
- We ensure that our learning environments are safe, well organised, resourced and motivating.
- We aim to provide stimulating and exciting learning opportunities that encourage individuals to explore, experiment, take risks, reflect, be critical and gain confidence.
Striving to reach our true potential
- We offer a nurturing and caring environment that promotes positive self-worth and high esteem for adults and children alike.
- We actively encourage all members of our school community to take responsibility for their learning by enabling them to reflect, question, take risks and challenge their thinking.
- We believe that our school should provide every opportunity for each child and adult to realise their full potential.