Please see below for information on CKIS school uniform:
- Grey crew-neck sweat shirt, or grey cardigan
- Yellow polo shirt
- Grey trousers/shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey or white socks or tights
- Yellow check or striped dress for the summer
- Sensible shoes (not trainers, high heels, beach shoes or party sandals)
- P.E. bag containing trainers (with Velcro if possible), school T-shirt and plain dark shorts, should be available in school throughout the year
- Ensure no ear rings are worn on PE days and thereafter only studs should be worn. Long hair must be tied back in the interest of safety.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME
Universal Uniforms stock and supply all our uniform and are based at Kingsditch Trade Park, Cheltenham. Their shop opening times are Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 10-2 and there is ample free parking. In addition, you will find a dedicated uniform webpage here: Unversal Uniform website
Please see the attached pdf at the bottom of this page from Universal Uniform. It sets out how you can buy school uniform from them this year during the current pandemic, with an easy online ordering system offering home delivery or click and collect options.
As we are a Green Flag Eco School we often sell previously worn uniform for a small charge. Used school uniform that is no longer needed can be donated to the PFA who sell items regularly to raise funds for school events and activities. Details of how to purchase are available at the school or visit our PFA page on our website. You can also sell the uniform items yourself via the school Facebook page ‘CKIS PFA For Sale and Wanted’.
Looking for labels?