All of the grant received from the Government in the form of Sports Premium in 2021-22 will be spent on developing sport and well-being across our school.
In addition to our current PE provision we will be spending extra funding on:
- membership to Cheltenham & North Tewkesbury School Sports Network.
- a variety of staff training – model lessons, professional development meetings, courses in a range of different sports.
- Forest School and Commando Joe sessions for all children.
- Development of family liaison and support roles across the school, targeted at supporting child and family mental health and well-being.
- Fitness fortnight, meaning all children have the opportunity to try a range of new sports.
- PE apprentice to work within the school to support lessons, playtimes and extra-curricular activities.
Please see the documents below to find out more information regarding the PE and School Sports Development Plan including the progress made and impact of this funding.