All of the grant received from the Government in the form of Sports Premium in 2022-23 will be spent on developing sport and well-being across our school.
In addition to our current PE provision we will be spending extra funding on:
- membership to Cheltenham & North Tewkesbury School Sports Network.
- a variety of staff training – model lessons, professional development meetings, courses in a range of different sports.
- Forest School and Commando Joe sessions for all children.
- Development of family liaison and support roles across the school, targeted at supporting child and family mental health and well-being.
- Fitness fortnight, meaning all children have the opportunity to try a range of new sports.
Please see the documents below to find out more information regarding the PE and School Sports Development Plan including the progress made and impact of this funding.