We currently have the following vacancies:
Post Title: Teaching Partner/MDSA to support a child with SEND
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Teaching Partner 08.30am–3.00pm (27.5hrs)
MDSA 12.30-1.00pm (2.5hrs)
Salary: Teaching Partner - Grade 5 (pts 11-14) £21,748-£23,080 pa pro rata
MDSA – Grade 2 (pts 2-3) £18,198 - £18,562 pa pro rata
We are looking for someone who:
- Can form positive and caring relationships with all children and work effectively as a member of a strong team
- Motivates our young children to be increasingly independent and confident as they learn and grow
- Has experience of scaffolding learning for children with SEND and medical needs
- Shows initiative and the ability to be spontaneous
- Has a passion for the indoor and outdoor learning environments
- Is aware of the EYFS and KS1 curriculums and their assessment procedures
- Has experience of working with children with SEND
- Has experience of working with children who have SEMH needs
- Can demonstrate strategies to manage challenging behaviours calmly and effectively
- Is a good team player who is willing to contribute to the ethos and wider community of the school
- Possess’ excellent subject knowledge of early phonics, reading, writing and numeracy
- Has a sense of humour, combined with energy and enthusiasm
- Shares our commitment to CPD.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to work in a small team where you will be well supported, we would like to hear from you.
A copy of the role profile, job specification and application form are available below.
Completed application forms should be submitted to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31st March, 2021
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
We expect interviews will be conducted virtually.