Vacancy for Kindergarten Lead Practitioner - maternity cover
Charlton Kings Infants’ School and Kindergarten is a warm welcoming school in the heart of the local community. We are very proud of our enthusiastic and well behaved children, and our committed and hard working staff team. We boast exceptional indoor and outdoor space and resources. Immerse yourself in our dynamic and exciting creative curriculum and dig out those wellies to enjoy our forest school area!
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a highly effective leader who demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with all stake holders
- Demonstrates positive and caring relationships with all children
- Is committed to provide a safe, secure and inclusive environment for all
- Has a secure understanding of the EYFS framework and its statutory requirements
- Has experience of leading planning and developing high quality teaching and learning within the EYFS
- Understands the importance of assessment for learning and is effective in leading the monitoring and tracking of children's progress in order to improve their outcomes
- Motivates our young children to be increasingly independent and confident as they learn and grow
- Is innovative in seeking new opportunities and experiences and is committed to ongoing CPD
- Shows initiative and the ability to be spontaneous
- Has a passion for both the indoor and outdoor classrooms
- Is committed to sharing the school vision and ethos
- Possesses excellent subject knowledge of early phonics, reading, writing and numeracy
- Has a sense of humour combined with energy and enthusiasm
You are warmly encouraged to visit the school and find out more about us and the role; please call the school office to arrange an appointment - 01242 514483.
A job description, person specification and application form are available to download below.
Completed applications should be forwarded to Mrs K James, Head teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 9.00am on Monday 16th April, 2018.