Vacancy for Class Teacher - Key Stage One
The Head teacher and governors are seeking to appoint a class teacher who is commited to inspiring young learners to reach their true potential at Charlton Kings Infants' School.
We would like to appoint a team player, who will support hte aims and core values of the school. In addition to this we would like teacher who:
- Can motivate pupils through engaging, vibrant and stimulating learning opportunities
- Demonstrates consistently good or better teaching
- Is a positive role model who demonstrates their own 'growth mindset'
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is flexible, organised and self-motivated
- Uses effective feedback and continual assessment to support children's progress and raise attainment
- Is reflective and fully committed to continued professional development
- Can foster excellent working relationships with staff, parents and the wider community
- Has an awareness and interest in a continuous provision approach to learning.
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiasitc, motivated and happy children
- Creative, inspirational and friendly staff to work alongside
- Highly supportive parents/carers and governors
- A school that the local community and we are proud of
- Excellent oportunities for individual growth and devleopment
- An outstanding indoor and outdoor environment
- A reflective and forward-thinking culture.
This is a fixed term position from October 2018 (date to be confirmed). There will be potential opportunities for supply and opportunities to shadow teaching and learning within the school from September 2018.
Visits are warmly welcomed an encouraged. Please contact the School Business Manager to arrange an appointment (email@example.com).
A person specification and application form are available to download below.
Completed applications should be forwarded to Mrs K James, Head teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 9.00am on Wednesday 23rd May, 2018.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 13th June, 2018
Vacancy for School Administrator/Receptionist
The governors of Charlton Kings Infants' School are looking to appoint two efficient and effective Administrator/Receptionists with excellent communication skills who can provide organisational and administrative support to the School Business Manager. The role will be varied and will include a range of administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills;
- Have an organised and methodical approach to work;
- Be an excellent communicator and be calm and confident in engaging with a range of stakeholders;
- Have 12 months' experience in a financial administrative role and evidence of knowledge of financial and accounting procedures;
- Recognise the role they have to play in safeguarding children;
- Be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality;
- Be able to show initiative in a range of situations, managing own workload and prioritising tasks;
- Be able to work independently, and as part of a team;
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Have strong IT literacy;
- Have an understanding of best practices;
- Be self-motivated and proactive in managing priorities to achieve deadlines;
- Show initiative and the ability to be spontaneous;
- Be a good team player who is willing to contribute to the ethos and wider community of the school;
- Have a sense of humour, combined with energy and enthusiasm;
- Share our commitment to CPD.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended before applying. Please contact the School Business Manager to arrange this on 01242 514483 or email email@example.com.
A copy of the advertisement, person specification, job description and application form are available to download below.
Completed applications should be forwarded to Mrs K Marquess, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 9.00am on Wednesday 23rd May, 2018.