Please read our Home Learning Policy (September 2020) below for further guidance on our standard home learning provision and expectations for each year group. Please also read Annex 1: Remote Education Offer for further information regarding the school's remote education offer if children are absent from school for an extended period due to the implications of COVID19.
During this time when it is likely that our children will be continuing to use on-line resources more, it is vital that we ensure their ongoing mental health and safety. Please take time to look at the following links to find out ways in which you can maintain your child's on-line safety at this time:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- South West Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and carers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers