In these unprecedented times we aim to strike a balance to minimise pressure placed on families as well as limiting the impact on children’s academic progress. We therefore ask that a small amount of phonics, spelling, mathematics and reading takes place on a daily basis. All other home learning is optional.
We will be updating the home learning information on a weekly basis.
Please use the pages opposite to access your year group resources.
During this time when our children will be using on-line resources more, it is vital that we ensure their ongoing mental health and safety. Please take time to look at the following links to find out ways in which you can maintain your child's on-line safety at this time:
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- South West Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and carers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers